Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hyundai Tina - Part 1

Tina from a Hyundai dealership.  This one is quite lengthy.  I'm going to break these out into multiple posts.

 

She thought I was Tracie.  Weird because my friendly name showed up on every response.  No matter what I said she still kept trying to make the sale.

Hyundai Tina Part 2

Hyundai Tina Part 3



____________________________
From: Tina
To: Me
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: Hi Tracie

Tracie,
 Tina here from --- Hyundai..How are you? I just spoke briefly to your husband, trying to reach you!

I want to make sure when you do visit our showroom, that we have a sales consultant available for you. I make sure that all our internet customers receive top notch service.
Whether you decide to meet with me today  or tommorrow. I will  be here ready to assist you when you feel the time is right.


So let's pick an open time slot that will work for you now.

Saturday:9:45, 11:15,1:45, 2:45, 3:45 and 4:45PM
Sunday: 12:15,12:45, 1:15 and 2:45PM


Contact me today to arrange everything for you! Just call xxx xxx xxxx

____________________________
From: Me
To: Tina
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie 

Hi Tina great to hear from you.  I have nothing planned for 4:45 on Sunday.

____________________________
From: Tina
To: Me
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Tracie..
Tina here ..are you thinking Saturday.. we close at 4PM Sunday?

____________________________
From: Me
To: Tina
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Oh darn.  I'm won't be available until after 4 on Sunday.  How early do you open on Monday?
____________________________
From: Tina
To: Me
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Tracie,
Here are the open appointments for Monday:

9:15, 10:45,11:15,12:45,1:45,3:45 and 5:45PM

If you can make it in any sooner, please call me at xxx xxx xxxx I am on call,and can arrange everything for you..also to avoid any waiting when you arrive.

See you soon.. ask for TINA on arrival !!

____________________________
From: Me
To: Tina
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Oh my.  None of those times are good.  Would you be able to meet a little earlier on Monday?

Did I mention that I plan on paying cash?

____________________________
From: Tina
To: Me
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Tracie.. We open at 9AM.. anything in the evening ? We do have also 6:45PM?



____________________________
From: Me
To: Tina
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Oh heck. I can't do anything between 9 and 645.  How about later than 645 maybe something around the 9pm timeframe?  We can meet later if you want.
It's still dark at 9pm isn't it?  Yes anything after 9 will work.

____________________________
From: Tina
To: Me
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Tracie,
Maybe a weekend would be better for you.

Our showroom hours are:
Monday - Thursday 9AM - 8PM, Friday - Saturday 9AM - 6PM, and Sunday 12PM - 4PM

 Let me know what other day will work best!

____________________________
From: Me
To: Tina
Date: April 5, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

If its the weekend it will have to be early, real early.

I plan on paying cash.  Is that ok?

____________________________
From: Tina
To: Me
Date: April 6, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Tracie,
 We do except cash as a a certified bank check made out to --- Hyundai. The amount will be determined, when you pick out your vehicle. Our first appointment Sunday is 12 NOON.

Monday - Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
9:00am to 8:00pm
9:00am to 6:00pm
9:00am to 6:00pm
12:00pm - 4:00pm

What  day can I arrange your appointment for from the above store hours?t 9AM.. anything in the evening ? We do have also 6:45PM?

____________________________
From: Me
To: Tina
Date: April 6, 2013
Subject: RE: Hi Tracie

Those times won't do.  Would you consider an off-hour transaction?  Do I get a discount if I buy bulk?

Do you accept cash like non-sequential unmarked bills?

____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment