Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hyundai Tina - Part 3

Tina - Part 3. Last ditch effort to contact Tina.

 

This is part three of a three part post.

Hyundai Tina Part 1

Hyundai Tina Part 2

 

After part 2, Tina stopped responding.  A couple of weeks later I received a "Mother's Day Special" email from CDerick at the same dealership.  I figured I would give it one more go and try to suck Tina back into the conversation.  It didn't work but I still had a chuckle.



____________________________
From: CDerick
To: Me
Date: May 5, 2013
Subject: Mother's Day Service Specials

Celebrate Mother's Day Safely and in Style.

Now through May 31, Lia Hyundai of Enfield would like to show appreciation to all mothers with Mother's Day specials in our Service Department.

You can choose to save big while you optimize your vehicle’s vital systems with our oil change package and then add some extra sparkle with our hand wax while you wait savings coupon.

Service Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm | Saturday: 8am – 4pm

____________________________ 
From: Me
To: CDerick
Date: May 5, 2013
Subject: Mother's Day Service Specials

Hi there.  I was working with Tina in the past but she stopped talking to me.  I don't know why.  Is she ok?  I miss talking to her.  Tell her Tracey says Hi!

I would like to schedule a Mothers Day oil change.  Can I get an appointment for Sunday at 10?  I so hope Tina is there.  Maybe we can catch up on things.

Tootles.

____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment