Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Instagram Tevera

Instagram Tevera. Signs up to Instagram using my email. 

 

A little background is in order.  Tevera is from Louisiana and has routinely used my email to sign up for various services.  I got her address from the Net10 account that she created using my email.  That is a post for later though.   I guess she thinks that if you keep using an email address it becomes yours.  Anyway, I figure if it's my email then I can do what I want with the account.  So I closed it.  Unfortunately she lost all of here photos.  Too bad too.  It looked like she had a cute kid.

 

____________________________
From: Instagram
To: Me
Date: April 14, 2015
Subject: Confirm your email address for Instagram

Hi <my email address>35!

You updated your email address to <my email address>. Confirm your email address to continue capturing and sharing your moments with the world.

Confirm Email Address

____________________________ 
From: Instagram
To: Me
Date: April 14, 2015
Subject: Reset Your Password

Hi @<my email address>35,

We got a request to reset your Instagram password.

Reset Password

If you ignore this message, your password won't be changed.

If you didn't request a password reset, let us know.

____________________________ 
From: Instagram
To: Me
Date: April 14, 2015
Subject: Your Instagram password has been changed

Hello,

This is a confirmation that the password for your Instagram account <my email address>35 has just been changed.

If you didn't request a password change, try signing in and reset your password if necessary. If you're having trouble, please refer to the Instagram Help Center: http://help.instagram.com/.

If you didn't create an Instagram account using this email address, let us know here: https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/report_wrong_email/adfkasdf/adkffadfasfasdf

-The Instagram Team

____________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment