Friday, September 4, 2015

Poor ScottieB

Poor ScottieB. He joins a gym and things got all messed up.  

 

First a mess up with his account and then a new debit card.  Now he's late with his gym payments.  I feel sorry for this guy.  A bad few weeks for sure.  Not sure why he wanted to express his feelings to me but I'll be his shoulder to cry on... I guess.  At least he let me know that it isn't my fault.  I'm glad for that.

 

____________________________

From: ScottieB
To: Me
Date: March 13, 2015
Subject: Looking for Feedback

I am looking for some feedback from you on what I consider a pretty serious matter. I came into the gym late August early September to see if I could get a new member ID to sign into the gym because I had not been going for a while and I wanted to start again. When I went inspoke to a young man who I asked to look up my name so I could get a new ID. He claimed I was no longer a member at retro and I would have to register again to become a member. I declined to do so and left.

Sense then I have been getting calls that I failed to pay my monthly fee and now it has been sent to collections. I went back to retro this week looking to speak with a manager. The person I spoke with looked up my first name and discovered my name was misspelled in the system which is why I was told back in the fall I was no longer a member. In addition to that I got a new debit card on September 17 which affected the automatic payments that were coming out of my account.

Had the young man been able to find my name in the system I would have given my new debit card information and continued to have my monthly bill automatically withdrawn because this is how I have alway paid my retro fitness bill. I have to be honest in saying I am very upset with this situation.

I have never not paid my bill for my gym membership or any bill for that matter and now my credit is going to be affected because of an error made by a retro fitness employee. I will pay and get documentation of what I owe collections but I need to compensated that amount I owe them. This is unexceptable that my credit is being affected by no fault of my own. I do realize this is not personally your fault but something needs to be done here.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. The person I spoke with this week was going to put a note in the system for you to view. My full name is Scott Bxxxxxx. If more could be accomplished by phone or in person I am happy to do so. Thanks again!

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

____________________________ 
From: Me
To: ScottieB
Date: March 13, 2015
Subject: Looking for Feedback

Sorry for your loss.

____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment