Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Realtor Liz

Liz is a local Realtor and is looking for rental units for Toni. She sent me two to look at.

 

I don't know who Toni is but I guess she has a pet or two. I was bored so I figured that I would give Liz my thoughts about the two properties. Seeing that Liz didn't respond, I bet she didn't like my response. 

 

____________________________

From: Liz
To: Me
Date: January 28, 2015
Subject: 2 rentals from Liz

Hi Toni,
Take a look at these two properties...I see what you mean, there are alot of rentals, but I only see 2 that may allow the pets, I say may, because their may have been an input error and just not put a N in that field. If you have any interest in either one of these, please let me know so I can show them to you. Thanks

Elkie Drive


Meadowbrook Drive
____________________________ 
From: Me
To: Liz
Date: January 28, 2015
Subject: 2 rentals from Liz

Hi Liz.  I don't like Elkie drive.  It's a little too ghetto for me.  I do like the look of Meadowbrook though.
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment