Monday, August 3, 2015

Meagan's Bridal Shower

Maclyn is sending her condolences because she missed Meagan's bridal shower.

 

Of course this wasn't meant for me but I figured I would respond anyhow.  This one is really short.  Guess that she figured it out pretty quick that I wasn't Toni.

 

____________________________
From:Maclyn
To: Me
Date: August 28, 2014
Subject: Terribly Late RSVP


Hi Toni.

I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier.  I have to work all weekend and won't be able to make it up for Meagan's bridal shower.  Thank you for the invitation - hope you guys have a wonderful time.

Maclyn
 
____________________________ 
From: Me
To:Maclyn
Date: August 28, 2014
Subject: Terribly Late RSVP

That's ok.  I'm sure you will be able to make the next one or the one after that.  Toodles.

____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment